Partnership with up
UP, in order to create a system that encourages the development of new business and social initiatives, intends to enable collaborative processes with organizations, associations, foundations, companies, universities, schools of high training, research centers, informal investors, professional traders and public bodies.
UP UP is interested in developing agreements and partnerships in order to identify, promote and support high potential and worthy projects to enable them to be financed and successfully implemented.
The goal of the partnership is to promote the innovation and the establishment of economic and social value by supporting the inventiveness and design capabilities of people and organizations.
UP provides partners with advanced participatory finance tools and supports designers, entrepreneurs and innovators, including the institutions and groups involved in social work, both before and after the financing campaigns.
In the context of the process dedicated to fundraising, UP can accompany its partners with professionals experienced in the field of alternative finance (crowdfunder manager), who can provide specialized support in the planning and launching of the campaigns and create training and support for students, new entrepreneurs, researchers, designers, professionals, organizations and associations.
Furthermore, UP designs with its partners initiatives and contests providing the necessary technical solutions for the collection, evaluation and dissemination of worthy projects. In particular, a special section of UP portal (contest.upeurope.com) is specifically dedicated to the launch and management of the contests that UP organizes in collaboration or for the benefit of its partners.
Within UP-CONTEST are available all the tools needed for the administration of the projects and the voting processes by the appointed jury.
The UP-EUROPE platform enables, through the features reserved to UP's partners, to supervise, promote and monitor the projects carried out by or connected to your organization as well as to activate on line cooperative processes for the creation and development of initiatives.
Currently special features are provided for the following categories:
- professional financial operators and informal investors (e.g. angel investor);
- universities, advanced training and research (including teachers and researchers);
- public agencies and foundations;
- non-profit organization and associations working in the social field;
- companies and trade associations.
UP partners, that is the affiliated organizations operating both in the business and non-profit sectors, have the opportunity to:
- launch special crowdfunding campaigns and contest for specific purposes or projects categories;
- promote and monitor projects related to their organization;
- search and evaluate on priority basis those projects having purposes consistent with their own;
- obtain the application of special conditions for the financing campaigns of those projects promoted or initiated by partner organizations and subjects connected with them.
Furthermore UP, in order to promote forms of direct cooperation between its partners, produces special events and networking initiatives.
To propose a partnership with UP you can write to email@example.com